Children 0-2 years of age are free.
Next Day Tickets must be bought during your first visit to Fårup. Is only valid the following operating day.
Afternoon prices are from 2:00 pm when we close at 5:00 pm. From 3:00 pm when we close at 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm. From 4:00 pm when we close at 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm. From 6:00 pm when we close at 9:00 pm
- 10-trip ticket dkr. 2.750,-. Can be used in the period 17/5 till 25/8 on optional day and people.
- 10-trip ticket dkr. 2.500,-. Can be used in the period 18/4 till 16/5 and 26/8 till 20/10 on optional day and people.
A season ticket for 2019 costs DKK 650. If you are 65 or over, you can buy a season ticket to Fårup Sommerland for DKK 500. Buy a season ticket for free access to Fårup Sommerland for the entire 2019 season.
Elementary Schools and After School Programs
- Per child kr. 160,-
- Valid on weekdays in the periods April 18. - June 30. and August 5. - Oktober 20. All other days, regular ticket pices.
- One teacher, educator or parent is free with each started group of 10 students.
- Applies also to candidates for confirmation on Blue Monday April 29, May 6, 13 and 20.
- Parents of candidates for confiramtion may on Blue Monday buy ticket for 75kr.
- Per child kr. 95,-
- Valid on weekdays in the periods April 18. - June 30. and August 5. - Oktober 20.. All other days, regular ticket pices.
Prices for the disabled:
As a disabled person, you must pay regular admission price at Fårup Sommerland. By presenting a valid companion card from DSB, a Children's Companion Card, or a membership card from the Danish Society for the Blind, you can bring one companion for free.
The card must be presented at the ticket window at the entrance to the park
Please note that there are a number of special safety precautions for people with disabilities.You will find all the information here.